- Rank 162
Current Trading Price
- $30.44 USD (8.89%)
- 0.00321870 BTC (9.13%)
- 1.80989808 BNB (7.73%)
- $1,457,585 USD
- 153.71897330 BTC
- $10,509.42 USD
- 47,844 MTXLT
- 900,000 MTXLT
- Tixl is a non-profit FinTech company based in Hamburg, Germany. Tixl
- It is the company behind the “Autobahn Network” project, a next-generation payment network.
- MTXLT (later TXL) is a token issued by Tixl, and the flagship asset of the Autobahn Network, which can be transferred with zero fees.
- The Autobahn Network allows Bitcoin, and other digital assets, to be transferred quickly and privately with low transaction fees.
What is Tixl’s USP?
- In a world increasingly embracing digital currencies, TIXL aims to secure and preserve the essential properties of traditional money.
- Most digital assets in general, and especially Bitcoin, lack the ability to be transferred efficiently.
- Transactions are either slow, expensive and/or transparent to the public.
- TIXL is fast & private
- Tixl employs the most sophisticated technologies developed in the blockchain world over recent years to build a decentralized payment network.
- Bitcoin – and other digital assets – can be deposited into the underlying network.
- Once they are received they can be transferred quickly, privately and with low transaction fees.
The Tixl Token [MTXLT]
- MTXLT (later TXL) is the native token of the Autobahn Network.
- It can be transferred through the network with zero-fees, reflecting the best features of today’s cash.
- MTXLT already runs on Binance Chain.
- Ivan on Tech is one of the early Angel Investors.
- The total supply of Tixl Tokens [MTXLT] is 900,000 MTXLT
- The current circulating supply is 47,844 MTXLT.
The Autobahn Network
- Bitcoin transactions are slow, expensive and traceable. People value Bitcoin as an investment, but not as a means of payment.
- A number of different concepts for improving Bitcoin have been developed, with the ultimate goal of achieving fast and cheap transactions, or to provide privacy.
- The Autobahn Network provides a perfect combination of them all. The Autobahn Network is a decentralized, next-generation, second-layer solution for digital assets.
- It provides the ability to use any cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, as an efficient and effective means of real-world payment.
What is the current status of the project?
- Tixl is under development and has launched a public testnet, which includes all the basic features and provides the ability to send TXL between web wallets.
- The release of the “Blankenese” version of the testnet allows the transfer of BTC through the Autobahn Network.
- The current focus is on transforming the testnet into a Mainnet-ready codebase.
- They are working on both projects above, in parallel, over the next few months to develop a real-use case for adoption.
Social Media Comparison:
- 2,429 Telegram Users
- 2,187 Twitter Followers
- Binance DEX
- TIXL looks fairly bullish, in accumulation and with a nice injection of volume or new exchange listing we could see some nice growth. A bottom has formed and I wouldn’t be surprised with a move up.
- Between $15 – $30
- Between $75 – $150
Why It’s Bob’s Pick:
- Backed by Ivan On Tech
- Unique use case. A niche that could be theirs.
- Already on Binance chain. Surely only a matter of time before CZ comes knocking?
- Instant transactions, zero fees with privacy.
- Mainnet happening soon.
- Low coin amount. Scarcity of coin supply.
Marks out of 10?
- 8.5 out of 10.
Uncle Bob’s Final Thoughts & Long Term Outlook:
- TIXL has potential but needs to start making some noise in the already crowded crypto space.
- It has strong backing and a clear niche to exploit it just needs exposure to the right exchanges and market conditions and we could have a lift off.
Disclaimer: This report is not financial advice and I am not invested in this project. Any findings are purely a personal opinion so do your own research!