- The multidisciplinary masters’ program is the first of it’s kind internationally.
- Malta aims to become a global blockchain business and education hub.
Masters in Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
- The multi-disciplinary Masters in Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies aims to attract students having an undergraduate first degree in ICT, Business or Law.
- The programme provides for an introduction to the various Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) disciplines to all students coming from the different streams
- It will provide advanced units to students within their specific stream.
Mode and delivery
- The Master’s streams are available on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Depending upon the individual study-units, delivery will include intensive weeks, weekly or bi-weekly lectures as required.
Further course details can be viewed from: here
Uncle Bob is veteran of the crypto game. None of what is written should be taken as financial advice and before investing everyone should do their own due diligence.
Uncle Bob has a well followed crypto related twitter account and can be viewed here