The Seattle Based Exchange Giant Cites ‘Regulatory Uncertainty’.
- Due to regulatory uncertainty Bittrex has announced that from Oct 18 its trading platform is withdrawing services from 31 countries by the end of this month.
- The affected customers have until the 29th October to withdraw their deposits.
- The countries Bittrex are withdrawing their services from are;
- Afghanistan, Egypt, Bosnia-Herzegowina, Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Iraq, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Downsizing Services
- Bittrex has posted a detailed how-to guide for any customer unclear of how to withdraw their funds.
Uncle Bob is veteran of the crypto game. None of what is written should be taken as financial advice and before investing everyone should do their own due diligence.
Uncle Bob has a well followed crypto related twitter account and can be viewed here