- Let me guess, you’re losing money. –
- You’ve been at the screen for way longer than you thought you would be. You’re perched alone.
- Sat there in front of 20 shitcoin charts in your boxer shorts. It’s 3:30am.
- You’ve got work in the morning.
- Staring deep into the abyss.
- You’re underslept.
- You’re over trading.
- You’re a mess.
- Gambling your last few dollars on a 100x long over at Bitmex.
- You’re a disaster zone and you need help.
- Here’s 5 ways to rejuvenate a tired trader.
1. Go To Bed Before 11pm
- You need to be rested properly in order to rest your brain.
- Did you know that sleep deprivation can also have profound consequences on your physical health?
- One in 3 of us suffers from poor sleep, with stress, computers and taking work home often blamed.
- Can you now see why trading on into the night is bad for you!
- Regular poor sleep puts you at risk of serious medical conditions, including obesity, heart disease and diabetes
- It also shortens your life expectancy.
- It’s now clear that a solid night’s sleep is essential for a long and healthy life.
HOW MUCH SLEEP DO YOU NEED?
- Most of us need around 8 hours of good-quality sleep a night to function properly – but some need more and some less.
- What matters is that you find out how much sleep you need and then try to achieve it.
- As a general rule, if you wake up tired and spend the day longing for a chance to have a nap, it’s likely that you’re not getting enough sleep.
- The benefits of meditation are many.
- Here a just a few reasons why meditation can improve your trading and you overall mental health;
- It counteracts memory loss
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves memory
- Releases endorphins
- Increases sex drive
- Stabilizes mood
- Creates peace of mind
- Lessens fear
- Eradicates phobias
3. Drink Less Caffeine!
- Caffeine has been proven to be bad for you if you have more than need on a daily basis. Here are some reasons why you should ditch the bean;
- Coffee increases your blood pressure
- Coffee has coffee oils, and these increase your cholesterol.
- Those who are sensitive to caffeine suffer from insomnia as a consequence.
- Coffee decreases the amount of GABA in the brain, and for those who already have less than others, this means an increase of anxiety.
- Acrylamide in roasted coffee beans is a carcinogen and can cause cancer.
- Coffee has other components that have a long term detrimental effect on human health.
- Trading is stressful enough. Stop drinking coffee!
- Exercise helps relieve the tension that builds up while you are trading.
- Next time that tension builds ups try and sweat it out.
- The benefits are the following;
- Exercise controls weight
- Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
- Exercise improves mood
- Exercise boosts energy
- Exercise promotes better sleep
- Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life
- If exercise doesn’t rejuvinate you then try….
5. Taking A Cold Shower
- There are many benefits for taking a cold shower. Here are just afew good reasons why it can be benficial for a trader;
- It increases alertness
- It improves Immunity and Circulation
- It eases stress
- It relieves depression
- It refreshes your mind
- It leaves you feeling invigorated
Uncle Bob is veteran of the crypto game. None of what is written should be taken as financial advice and before investing everyone should do their own due diligence.
Uncle Bob has a well followed crypto related twitter account and can be viewed here